Every since WWDC this year, Apple has been releasing beta versions of iOS 7, showing us new features, improving performance, amongst other things. Today, Apple is releasing iOS 7 publicly. If you have a supporting iOS device, you should get downloading.
Here is the list of devices that iOS 7 supports:
- iPad (4th generation Model A1458)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1459)
- iPad (4th generation Model A1460)
- iPad mini (Model A1432)
- iPad mini (Model A1454)
- iPad mini (Model A1455)
- iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for ATT)
- iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (model for Verizon)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi (Rev A)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (GSM)
- iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G (CDMA)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1428)
- iPhone 5 (Model A1429)
- iPhone 4s
- iPhone 4 (GSM Rev A)
- iPhone 4 (GSM)
- iPhone 4 (CDMA)
- iPod touch (5th generation)
Apple’s iOS 7 boasts a bold new look, from internal to external where you see fully redesigned UI. The company has introduced several features in iOS 7 such as Control Center, AirDrop, Improved Siri, redesigned Multi-Tasking, redesigned and recoded Safari, camera, photos app, iTunes Radio, and so many more features.
So what are you waiting for? You should get downloading now!