Christmas holidays are here, and you’re probably itching to spend some quality family time with Netflix by your side. There’s plenty to watch on Netflix, thankfully, but as December comes to an end, there are some shows and movies that will be removed from the video streaming service.
You can look through the entire list of shows and movies that will be departing Netflix this month going into January, but in this post, we will be giving you 10 shows and movies that you should definitely check out before they’re removed from Netflix at the end of the month.
Here are the shows and movies you should check out and watch before they’re removed:
- Don’t Be a Menace (January 1st)
- E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial (January 1st)
- Forrest Gump (January 1st)
- Mean Girls (January 1st)
- Police Academy (January 1st)
- Pulp Fiction (January 1st)
- Requiem for a Dream (January 1st)
- Saw (January 1st)
- Lost: Seasons 1-6 (January 4th)
- Futurama: Seasons 7-10 (January 30th)