At MWC 2019, Samsung showed off by announcing a host of new products, including the Samsung Galaxy S10E, S10 and S10 Plus. These devices are set to ship on Friday, March 8th. Will you get your hands on one?
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus – Purchase Breakdown
If you’re interested in purchasing the smartphones, you can do so directly from Samsung, as well as wireless carriers. If you purchase from Samsung, you can trade in your current device (if you qualify for device type) for up to $550 in credit towards your purchase of Galaxy S10 devices. It’s also worth mentioning that if you previously preordered the Galaxy S10 device(s) directly from Samsung, the company’s initial Galaxy Buds stock has run out. The company is now offering a $130 gift card that can be applied to any purchase from Samsung’s online store.
Samsung isn’t the only one to offer some sweet deals. Best Buy is already offering up to $650 in savings during the preorder period when you trade and activate a new line on Sprint or Verizon wireless carriers.
Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 Plus is the company’s higher-end model. The Galaxy S10 Plus features the Snapdragon 855 processor, has a bigger display than the S10, has the same triple-camera as the S10, offers a second 8-megapixel selfie lens, bigger battery and comes with 12GB of RAM. Better yet, you can even get up to 1TB in storage!
- AT&T is offering the Galaxy S10 for $33.34 per month for the standard model over 30 month cycle; $41.67 per month for the 512GB model; or $53.34 per month for the 1TB model, all for 30 months on AT&T Next plan. If you were to purchase the Galaxy S10, you can get the S10E for free, buy requires a new line and credits of value are given each month.
- Sprint is offering the Galaxy S10 for $41.67 per month as part of its Sprint Flex lease program over 18 billing cycles (and get Galaxy Bus free with you preorder). The wireless carrier will give you a free S10E with purchase, paid back in monthly credits with the purchase, but requires an 18-month lease. There must be at least one new line and one upgraded line on your account.
- T-Mobile is offering the Galaxy S10 starting at $22.23 per month on the 36-month installment carrier plan, with $199.99 down-payment. If you trade-in a device, you can get half of the cost of the Galaxy S10E taken off, and up to $390 off the purchase of a Galaxy S10 or S10 Plus device when opening a new line.
- Verizon is offering the Galaxy S10 for $41.66 per month for 24 months. You can get the Galaxy Buds for free with your preorder, or $750 in credit towards a more expensive Galaxy device, though requires a new line and credits will be given each monthly for the value of the device. If you’re interested in a case, you will get 25 percent off during the preorder period.
- If you’re an Xfinity Mobile subscriber, the carrier is offering their customers a $250 Visa gift card per phone that’s purchased, but only up to five devices per plan.
We tell you all that is true. You can form your own view from what you read.
Hamza Khalid is the Lead Editor at The Jolt Journal. You're more than welcome to follow him on Twitter and follow us The Jolt Journal on Twitter and Facebook. If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report something in this article, please send Hamza Khalid an email at [email protected] This story may be updated at any time if new information surfaces.
At The Jolt Journal, no one tells us what to write or how to write it. This is why, in the era of lies and bias, readers turn to an independent source. Rest assured, all information on our website is free of any bias or influence. If you see anything wrong with a story, please don't hesitate to reach out. We do our very best to report on the latest available information.