If you’re on the market to purchase a new pair of iPhone’s, then you’re definitely going to want to check this out.
AT&T today announced that they will be running a pair of promotions for those interested in their DirecTV service and a iPhone. If you get an iPhone 7, you qualify for the buy one get one promotion, as well as deal that can potentially get you a free iPad.
If you are a DirecTV customer, AT&T is running the buy one get one promotion for you. For example, if you buy a 32GB iPhone 7, you will get another one at no additional charge (free!).
There are some fine print details that you may want to read before trying to take advantage of this first deal:
- The first phone can be an upgrade or a new line.
- The second phone must be a new line.
- Must pay all taxes and activation fees at the time of purchase.
- You must add or currently have eligible DIRECTV service within 30 days of activation.
- Both phones must be purchased on AT&T Next program.
- Up to $650 credit, you will start to receive it on your monthly bill within 3 billing cycles.
Now, there is a second deal that you want to check out. This is for new DirecTV subscribers only.
The carrier states that when you switch to DirecTV and buy a qualifying iPhone in your purchase, you will get a brand new 9.7-inch iPad for JUST $0.99. There is of course fine print on this deal as well:
- New iPhone must be purchased on AT&T Next with either a new or upgrade-eligible wireless line.
- The iPad requires a 2-year agreement and activation on a postpaid data plan.
- You must activate the new DirecTV service within 30 days of your phone activation.
- If you want to upgrade to a 128GB iPad, you can do so for only $99.99.
- Within 2-3 billing cycles, a one-time bill credit will be applied to your account.
- Here are the eligible iPhones: iPhone SE, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
If you’ve been looking to upgrade to a new iPhone, now may be the time to do it. Remember, next month Apple plans to unveil their new iPhone 8, iPhone 7s, and iPhone 7s Plus. Will you take advantage of this deal or wait?