Everyday, we will look at the top stories that stand out well. These stories published on Jolt Journal throughout the week. Whether it’s breaking news, updates, deals, or editorials, we will sum it all up for you in this publishing everyday.
Please feel free to share the news with everyone on your favorite social media network.
If you haven’t already, find us on Facebook, Twitter, and in your RSS feed. Don’t worry though, we’re soon coming to Instagram soon! Subscribe to our newsletter too for exclusive deals and news. You can subscribe via form on the right sidebar.
Here’s what happened today:
- Microsoft says Fornite PS4 vs. Xbox One cross-play could potentially happen
- Martin Shkreli sentenced to seven years in prison
- Elon Musk says The Boring Company will prioritize pedestrians over cars
- Both Qualcomm and Broadcom are making moves to help push the possible merger
- It appears Trump’s video game meeting may not lead to any future action
- In 2016, Apple filed for a patent fro keyboard that isn’t ruined by dust
- Senate to approve bill that would bring free credit freezes to all
- Facebook signs deal with Warner Music for those tunes in videos
- 5 Things I like about the Samsung Galaxy S9 better than the iPhone X
- Facebook gets exclusive rights to 25 MLB games this season
- Waymo focuses self-driving tech on semi trucks in new pilot program
- Lyft to test its autonomous cars in a former military base
- Report: Barack Obama planning to produce a series of shows with Netflix
- Microsoft now selling its own edition of the Samsung Galaxy S9