Every Sunday, we will look at the top stories of the week. These stories published on Jolt Journal throughout the week. Whether it’s breaking news, updates, deals, or editorials, we will sum it all up for you in this publishing every week.
Please feel free to share the news with everyone on your favorite social media network.
If you haven’t already, find us on Facebook, Twitter, and in your RSS feed. Don’t worry though, we’re soon coming to Instagram soon! Subscribe to our newsletter too for exclusive deals and news. You can subscribe via form on the right sidebar.
Lastly, we would like to mention our partnership with Tech Savvy Deals. The Jolt Journal has partnered up with Tech Savvy Deals to bring exclusive deals for all of our readers. They offer best products and amazing deals. They have provided us with an EXCLUSIVE discount code just for our readers. Use “JOLTJOURNAL” at checkout to get an additional 5% off your order.
Here’s what happened this week:
- Comcast provides further improvements to its wireless data plans
- Qualcomm confirms that no current smartphone supports T-Mobile’s 600MHz network
- Apple Roundup: Upcoming iPhone 8, event, preorder date, and more
- Are you a student and want the OnePlus smartphone? There’s a 10 percent discount for you
- T-Mobile seeing increase in customer loyalty, according to new survey
- Looking to purchase Sony’s PlayStation VR? Now is the time?
- Amazon now officially owns Whole Foods
- After a long search, Uber picks Expedia head Dara Khosrowshahi as its new CEO
- New report suggests Apple’s upcoming iPhone 8 will be called “iPhone X”
- Amazon and Microsoft joining forces through digital assistant partnership
- Seems like T-Mobile subscribers might get the Galaxy Note 8 early
- Bloomberg report tells us details about the upcoming iPhone 8
- Essential shared customers’ driver’s license information over email
- Netflix: Everything coming and leaving in September
- Amazon Prime Video: Everything coming in September
- DirecTV Now is now testing cloud DVR with 100 hours of storage
- Sony plans to release a HomePod competitor that uses Google Assistant
- Essential CEO Andy Rubin issues apology for ‘humiliating’ data leak
- Apple sends out invitations for September 12 iPhone 8 event
- In its first comment to FCC, Apple asks for ‘strong, enforceable open internet protections’
- UK wireless carrier O2 may have just confirmed iPhone 8 release date
- Apple’s leadership page shows Apple’s Eddy Cue no longer in charge of Siri
- Samsung just release the Galaxy Note 8, but its already looking to release the Galaxy S9
- Dell Foundation pledges $36 million for Harvey relief efforts
- Listen up Galaxy Note 8 lovers — T-Mobile is offering buy one, get one sale
- Employee complaints puts Tesla in trouble with the US government