From the original Note 1, to the Note 2, and now the Note 3. Samsung is continuously pushing updated versions of its phablet. This time, according to a new report from Samsung fan site Sammobile, they have published a incomplete spec sheet, however, the information that is provided gives us an idea of what to expect from the Note 3.
The partial spec sheet provides information from 3G and 4G international versions of the device, with product numbers SM-N900 and SM-N9005. One of the biggest things to feature in the device is the 5.68-inch Full HD (1080p) SuperAMOLED display. This is an upgrade from the 5.3-inch display from Note 1, and 5.5-inch display from the Note 2. Samsung is rumored to follow the same thing they did with the Galaxy S4, almost no bezel.
Here is more reported details about the Galaxy Note 3:
- Note 3 Display: 5.68-inch Full HD SuperAMOLED
- Chipset for 3G Version: Exynos 5 Octa 5420 CPU at 1.8GHz with Mali-T628 MP6 GPU
- Chipset for 4G Version: Currently unknown
- RAM: 3GB (In the 4G version)
- Camera: 13-megapixel with Optical Image Stabilization
- Storage: 16/32/64GB + microSD slot
- Android OS: 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Battery Size: 3,200mAh
Knowing Samsung, they are bound to focus more on the new features of the Note 3 rather than the beefed up hardware. Much like how the S4 has several neat features such as the Air Gesture, the Note 3 will more than likely follow along the same lines, perhaps boasting even more new features.
Are you excited for the Note 3?