Sony Xperia Z1 (Honami) is turning out to be one of the most anticipate smartphones to be coming out soon. Sony is not only prepping a beautiful design for the smartphone, but also giving the beefy internals needed to also attract power users. We can’t forget about the fact that Sony has very impressive camera lineup. Even Apple uses Sony’s camera components in the iPhone.
That aside, we have some new exciting things to share with you today. In a new report from mobiFlip, new HD pictures of the the upcoming Sony Xperia Z1 have surfaced. As you can see from the pictures below, the body of the phone is simply beautiful. Sony has already turned into a profitable company ever since CEO Kaz Hirai stated that he will work his hardest to turn Sony into a smartphone powerhouse. And that’s exactly what the company has done so far.
Sony has already became quite the expert in several areas such as Triluminos displays in smartphones, X-Reality engine for mobile, and the BIONZ image processor. The company even provides camera sensors to several other companies such as Apple.
So far, here are the specs we already know about the Sony Xperia Z1 so far:
- 5.0-inch 1920×1080 Triluminos, OptiContrast, X-Reality Engine, 2000:1 + Contrast Ratio
- Snapdragon MSM8974 2.3 GHz
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 32 GB Internal, microSD expansion
- 2/3″ 20/13 MP Exmor RS camera with Sony G lens, Cybershot Camera UI, Camera shutter key, Interchangeable lenses
- Xenon + Dual LED Flash, Mobile BIONZ Image processing
- NFC, One Touch Sharing, WIFI Miracast
- BlueTooth 4.0
- S-Master MX Mobile Audio Amplifier
- 1080p Exmor R front camera 2.2 Megapixel
- Dual Stereo speakers
- Android Jelly Bean 4.2.2, new Xperia UI
- 4G LTE support
- Tough Shatter proof Glass on front
- 3000 mAh battery, new improved STAMINA mode
- Glass + Metal/Carbon Fiber body
- IP 55/58 dust, water resistance, shock resistance. No flap on audio jack
- IR Remote
Currently, we don’t know when Sony plans to release the smartphone, however, what we do know is that Sony plans to unveil a smartphone at IFA next month. Perhaps it may be the Xperia Z1 that will get unveiled. We will keep you posted.