The Amazon Echo Dot is one those products that you definitely should have in your home or office. Take it from someone that really enjoys using the Echo and Echo Dot, you really can't go wrong. It also helps that ad-supported Amazon Music is now free for all Alexa-powered Amazon devices, and yes, this does include the Echo Dot.
The small smart speaker is an incredibly popular offering from Amazon that offers voice control for your music, song streaming from Amazon Music (FREE!), Apple Music, Spotify, Sirius XM, and many others. If you want to listen to an audiobook, the Echo Dot is a great partner for that.
Here's some key information from the the Echo Dot page:
- Bigger, better sound – Pair with a second Echo Dot (3rd gen) for rich, stereo sound. Fill your home with music with compatible Echo devices in different rooms.
- Ready to help – Ask Alexa to play music, answer questions, read the news, check the weather, set alarms, control compatible smart home devices, and more.
- Connect with others – Call almost anyone hands-free. Instantly drop in on other rooms in your home or make an announcement to every room with a compatible Echo device.
- Use another speaker – Connect to your own speakers over Bluetooth or with a 3.5 mm audio cable.
- Alexa has skills – With 50,000+ skills, Alexa is always getting smarter and adding new skills like tracking fitness, playing games, and more.
- Voice control your smart home – Turn on lights, adjust thermostats, lock doors, and more with compatible connected devices
JoltDEALS content is independent of Editorial and Advertising, and Jolt Journal may receive commission on purchases made through our product promotion posts.